Saturday, January 4, 2014

Prague, Czech Republic


Lightbulb staircase

Cafe Louvre

View from our Hostel

Handstand on the bridge


This is what they call a foot massage:
Basically, dozens of little fish trying to eat your feet.  
People pay for this?!

Trdelnik

Spiral Potato Chips

Bookstore

Medovnik
(Honey Cake)

The John Lennon Wall

And Happy New Year!!!

The fireworks were exploding all over the city, even just a few meters away from us; 
it was absolutely incredible, especially from my… unique vantage point. 
(The building was in the way, okay?)  But not long after they began, I quickly turned off my phone. 
I decided to start the New Year experiencing real life, not looking at it through a screen. 
 I pray this year will be filled with even more real, difficult, and amazing experiences. 













2 comments: